20 May 2010

my sunshine

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Yes! True! I love them so very much.


Super Junior..

indeed a true superhero.

Originally, there are 13 members altogether.
But for their 4th album, only 10 members remaining.

they are Donghae (my prince charming) ^_^
Eunhyuk
Yesung
Kyuhyun
Leeteuk
Heechul
Sungmin
Ryeowook
Siwon
Shindong

The 3 other former members are Kangin, Hangeng and Kibum.

I can't wait to get my hands on their new album 'Bonamana'
Everytime I listened to their songs, I feel like I want to dance together with them.
In this new album, they've shown a grown up version of them.
They have improved a lot..in singing & dancing.

I really wish I can meet them someday.
and if I get a chance to meet them, I want to say thanks for doing such a great job.
Thank you for putting the very best show for all elf.
If only I can meet them...



Saranghae
Live well & Happy always.



1 comment: